The following are preventable causes of death, let’s all do our part to watch for warning signs that we must act:
1. Suicide. warning signs are here.
2. Mental illness: becoming a danger to self or to others, warning signs and how to cope is here. There are reports that too much time on computer games was a factor in schizophrenia illness (hearing voices from the game).
3. Overdose – Some doctor’s offices are equipped to handle non-life-threatening cases of overdose, but in an emergency, call Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222 or dial 9-1-1.
Warning signs are here.
Interventions PDF document download here.
4. Alcohol Overdose – warning signs are here.
5. Child Abuse, warning signs are here. Relatives take note !
6. Negligent caregivers – Inspect your loved ones care facility and know the caregivers. warning signs are here.
Alert: Planned Parenthood has not denied that their employees do not report statutory rapes to police. They have also confirmed they use nurse practitioners to perform abortions.
7. Depression (which can kill slowly). warning signs are here.
To get help, or for more information, call:
NAMI – National Alliance on Mental Illness Free and Anonymous Advice, Toll free: (800)626-5022
SAMHC in Tucson – Free, caring and anonymous advice and help ! Call 520-622-6000